Lubes & Leathers

Vendors looking to sell motorcycle-related products please keep your listings here. Any attempt to sell products outside of this forum may result in loss of forum privileges.

Lubes & Leathers

Postby Lubes & Leathers » Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:23 pm

Hello to all

Thanks to Bare for allowing me to be a Vendor on this forum.

I would like to play an active role in regards to your oil related questions and concerns for Amsoil. Also to extend a courtesy to all forum members that "Hugger" Waterproof leather is at a 20%-40% discount. Hopefully you will find this a great avenue for saving money and wearing the top of the line leather apparel. Our website is under construction but has some of the main functions available for your use and even better as a user friendly website to make your shopping experience easy and fast. You can visit our temporary website address http://www.lubesandleathers.com/cart and take a look around. Please contact us in the meantime for all your motoring needs.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

David Vain
Lubes and Leathers
(888) 898-5589 Toll Free
sales@lubesandleathers.com
Lubes & Leathers

Bike: 2007 Royal Star Venture & 2003 Burgman 400

Advertisement

Re: Lubes & Leathers

Postby bennettwa1 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:17 pm

Awsome fast service. Thanks!
bennettwa1

Bike: 2002 honda vtx 1800c

Re: Lubes & Leathers

Postby Lubes & Leathers » Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:10 pm

Our website has been finished for a few weeks and the response has been overwhelming. I can agree with all of you when everyone states "their" leather is waterproof so why is Hugger any different? It comes down to the process called "Technaline" where the silicone is the Color black and not the Dye. This is the vital process which prevents your skin from turning black when subject to moisture. Go to our website and click on "Hugger Reviews" and see for yourself what some of the major motorcycle magazines are saying even overseas in the UK. All of us at Lubes and Leathers look forward to your satisfying comments on this forum when you realize what you have been missing.
Feel free to call or email us with any of you questions or concerns. Happy Holidays!

David Vain
Lubes and Leathers
(888) 898-5589 Toll Free
Lubes & Leathers

A Real look at the savings

Postby Lubes & Leathers » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:12 pm

How much do you pay for a Case of Amsoil 10W-40 motorcycle oil? Prices vary from $124.00-$150.00 and then you making the arrangements for pick up. Now you can cut through the chase and use this avenue to purchase this specific oil by the case for $94.20+T/S. That is a savings of $37.20 or a 40% discount! :clap: All products will be shipped directly to your door or any address of your choice in the U.S.
All Amsoil Products are priced at WHOLESALE Prices everyday for everyone with no Membership Fees or Minimums. Give us a call or go to our website to see for yourself. :cpu:

David Vain
Lubes and Leathers
(888) 898-5589 Toll Free
Lubes & Leathers

Return to Motorcycle-Related Vendors Only