Just Because we can!

Vendors looking to sell motorcycle-related products please keep your listings here. Any attempt to sell products outside of this forum may result in loss of forum privileges.

Just Because we can!

Postby C-Dude » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:56 am

Hey X riders, being old friends with Mike, and an X owner myself, I thought I'd offer this board and this board only a special discount package to our store, (and online too), good on just about any product (certain restrictions apply). Here's the scoop - if I can go online and verify you're a member here; I'll discount any purchase over $75 by 10% $150 by 12% and $300 by 15% (shipping excluded from discount). If you have a need, want or desire - whether it be apparel, parts, accessories or other "BLING" - before you buy from anywhere else, check with me at the store or via email and I'll match or beat any verifiable price you bring to me. Obviously, expired promotions or short term sales, closeouts and discontinued items are exempt from this.

Oh, almost forgot - this promotion is good now thru December 31st, 2011, so why wait for other "SALE" announcements! The first 50 people to take advantage of this also get a Sunni's Logo T and Koozie, for those not too far off hot days!

Look forward to helping you all out!

Jim aka C-Dude, Sunni aka The Big Red Dog and Georgia aka Napkin

C-Dude

Bike: GL1800 - Belle & 1300 C{FOR SALE}

Advertisement

Re: Just Because we can!

Postby Bareass172 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:15 pm

Nice bro! :thumb:
Bareass172
Site Admin

Bike: 2002 Honda VTX 1800C

Return to Motorcycle-Related Vendors Only